Find all the information on the functioning and management of IrsiCaixa on this page.
- Board: the supreme governing body of IrsiCaixa.
- Executive committee: the committee to which the IrsiCaixa board delegates executive functions.
- International scientific committee: composed of internationally renowned researchers.
- Director: Dr. Bonaventura Clotet, MD, PhD. Specialist in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases. Doctor of Medicine (1981).
- General manager: Lourdes Grau. Degree in Law (University of Barcelona, 1987). Responsible for overall financial and administrative management at IrsiCaixa.
- Living Lab for Health: Living Lab for Health promotes health projects co-developed with various stakeholders, including the scientific community, politicians, the business and educational communities and civil society organizations.
- Research and Innovation Management (RIM): RIM staff work closely with researchers to help them develop their research projects –from the generation of ideas and the creation of a work plan, to the transfer of results and product development.
- Information technologies: technical support and maintenance of the IrsiCaixa computer network. Head: Julián Eslava.
- Occupational health and safety: health and safety officers are workers' representatives with specific functions in terms of risk prevention in the workplace. They work closely with management to improve worker health and safety and may request the adoption of specific measures such as the suspension of certain activities in the event of serious and imminent risk. They oversee and monitor compliance with risk prevention measures and regulations. Heads: Julià Blanco and Lidia Ruiz.
- Regulatory compliance department: responsible for ensuring regulatory and legal compliance by IrsiCaixa through the adoption of control, surveillance and communication measures that respond to the principles of speed, security, efficiency and coordination in the transmission of both internal information and external information with third party entities, whether collaborators, clients or suppliers.
- Scientific and technical services: IrsiCaixa provides scientific and technical services to research centres, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and private companies.
- Retrovirology and Clinical Studies (GREC)
- HIV and HCV Genetic Variability
- Virus-Host Interactions (ViHIT)
- Cell Virology and Immunology
- Host Cellullar and Genetic Immunity
- Tissue Virology
- Virus Immune Escape and Vaccine Design (VIRIEVAC)
- Microbial Genomics
- Pathogen Immunity, Signalling and Therapeutic Applications (PISTA)
- Translational Research in Immunology and Ageing (TRIA)
- Neoantigens and Therapeutic Vaccines for Cancer (NeoVaCan)
- Immunology (IGG)
- Auditing, annual accounts and annual report 2015
- Auditing, annual accounts and annual report 2016
- Auditing, annual accounts and annual report 2017
- Auditing, annual accounts and annual report 2018
- Auditing, annual accounts and annual report 2019
- Auditing, annual accounts and annual report 2020
- Auditing, annual accounts and annual report 2021
- Social balance 2021
- Annual Report on Corporate Governance 2021