IrsiCaixa AIDS Research Institute
- International Scientific Committee. Composed of internationally renowned researchers.
- Director: Dr. Bonaventura Clotet, MD, PhD. Specialist in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases. Doctor of Medicine (1981).
- Management. Lourdes Grau. Degree in Law (University of Barcelona, 1987). Responsible for overall financial and administrative management at IrsiCaixa.
- Living Lab for Health:Living Lab for Health promotes health projects co-developed with various stakeholders, including the scientific community, politicians, the business and educational communities and civil society organizations.
- Research and Innovation Management Office (RIMO): RIMO staff work closely with researchers to help them develop their research projects — from the generation of ideas and the creation of a work plan, to the transfer of results and product development.
- Information Technologies. Technical support and maintenance of the IrsiCaixa computer network. Head: Julián Eslava.
- Occupational Health and Safety. Health and safety officers are workers' representatives with specific functions in terms of risk prevention in the workplace. They work closely with management to improve worker health and safety and may request the adoption of specific measures such as the suspension of certain activities in the event of serious and imminent risk. They oversee and monitor compliance with risk prevention measures and regulations. Heads: Julià Blanco and Lidia Ruiz.
- Regulatory Compliance Department: Responsible for ensuring regulatory and legal compliance by IrsiCaixa through the adoption of control, surveillance and communication measures that respond to the principles of speed, security, efficiency and coordination in the transmission of both internal information and external information with third party entities, whether collaborators, clients or suppliers.
Code of conduct
Last update: 29/06/2015